Specially Appointed Assoc. Prof.
Specially Appointed Assist. Prof.
Content of researchThe studies in this department focus on security technology to enhance safety and security in wide areas such as city. Some of our major research projects are generation and visualization of multi-modal sensor data space by integrating massive camera and sensor data, person matching for cross-camera tracking robust against observation views and occlusion situation, attribute-based high-speed person retrieval for efficient forensics, establishment of physical security level for understanding and predicting security risk.
Current Research Programs
- 1. Generation and visualization of multi-modal sensor data
- 2. People density estimation based on staying detection
- 3. Cross-view person matching
- 4. Occlusion handling for person matching
- 5. Attribute-based high-speed person retrieval
- 6. Establishment of physical security level
Figure / Graph
Security technology to enhance safety and security in various areas ranging from a single area at an event level to a wide area at a city level
HOME > Research Introduction > Mitsubishi Electric Collaborative Research Division for Wide-area Security Technology