Content of research
ISIR has promoted international collaborations with foreign universities/institutions based on the agreements on the academic exchange programs. To further promote and to continuously support such international collaborations, International Collaborative Research Center was founded in April 2009. The center consists of several collaborative laboratories, which are established between ISIR and the foreign universities/institutions. Currently, ten collaborative laboratories are working. Researchers and students who belong to the collaborative research projects stay at a collaborative laboratory on each side and perform the collaborative research.
- PU-ICT lab. (The School of Electronics Engineering and Computer Science, Peking University)
Subjects: Range sensing and 3D reconstruction, Image segmentation and object detection, Human motion analysis and human recognition
- POSTECH-RPM lab. (School of Environmental Science and Engineering / Department of Chemical Engineering, Pohang University of Science and Technology)
Subjects: Mechanistic study on photoresponsible materials, Mechanistic study on decompositions during photocatalytic reaction, Development of high efficient photocatalysts, Development of visible-light responsible photocatalysts
- CNU-AMR lab. (College of Natural Sciences, Chungnam National University)
Subjects: Research concerning advanced materials science of nanomaterials to living systems, Basic and applied research on beam and beam-induced science
- DLSU-ICT lab. (College of Computer Studies (CCS), De La Salle University-Manila)
Subjects: Several aspects of empathy in computing, User modeling based on physiological and other sensors, Adaptive user interfaces and machine learning
- BU-SOC-lab. (Bielefeld University)
Combination of biocatalyst and molecular catalyst,Development of novel asymmetric transformations.
- AU-SOC lab. (RWTH Aachen University)
Catalytic enantioselective transformation utilizing organocatalysts and/or transition metal catalysts.
- KAERI-QBS lab. (Korea Atomic Energy Research Institute/Advanced Radiatio Technology Institute) Subjects:Quantum beam sciences.
- CU-ICT lab. (Chulalongkorn University)
Subjects: Machin Learning
- SMU-EMGRL lab. (College of Engineering, Sun Moon University)
Subjects: Eco-materials design and development for energy and environmental application
- SU-SEC lab. (School of Environmental and Chemical Engineering, Shanghai University)
Subjects: Environmental science research