Specially Appointed Assis. Prof.
Content of research
“Beam-induced molecular chemistry” based on photo- and radiation-induced chemistry of organic compounds has been investigated from both basic and beam-functional points of view. The research projects are under way with respect to developments of new beam-controlled chemistry, new synthetic chemistry, new molecular devices and functional materials.
Current Research Programs
- 1. Formation and reactivities of reactive intermediates in photochemistry and radiation chemistry, and photochemistry of reactive intermediates
- 2. Multi-beam chemistry with multi-step irradiation by two-color two lasers, three-color three lasers, and electron pulse-laser
- 3. DNA photochemistry such as charge transfer in DNA and photosensitized DNA damage
- 4. Chemistry on the photofunctionalized surface such as TiO2 photocatalyst
- 5. Single-molecule chemistry
- 6. Dynamics of proteins and DNA
Figure / Graph