About usWe study novel optical, electronic, and spin devices that support the highly-sophisticated information society in the 21st century. Based on semiconductor devices, our research fields are quantum information processing using the quantum mechanical nature of electron spins and photons, and spintronics based on the development and hybridization of optical, electrical and spin materials. We study the growth and characterization of high quality materials and perform precise quantum transport measurements. Aim of our research is the realization of novel phenomena emerging in quantum nano-structures that can control the photon, electron and spin degrees of freedom.
- 20/4/2020Bachelor course students Taniguchi, and Matsuoka joined our group.
- 1/4/2020Master course student Yoshii, Mochyama, Nakamura, Haruki and Morie joined our group.
- 9-12/3/2020Guy Austing from NRC visit Oiwalab and gave seminar.
- 17/2/2020Alexander Korsch(2017 Internship student) from Ruhr University Bochum Giang Nugyen visit Oiwa lab and gave seminar.
- 3/2/2020Prof.Oiwa gave an oral presentation in NPSCS2020.
- 3/2/2020Dr.Kiyama and Dr/Fujita gave poster presentation in NPSCS2020.
- 1/1/2020Specially Appointed Researcher,Xiao-Fei Liu joined our group.
- 6/12/2019Prof. Oiwa gave an oral presentation in WINDS2019（Hawai）.
- 19/11/2019Gabriel gave poster presentation in ISNTT2019.
- 12/9/2019Dr. Fujita and Matsumoto gave poster presentation in Gifu.
- 2-5/9/2019Fukuda gave an oral presentation at SSDM.
- 23/8/2019Sakai's farewell party.
- 26/7/2019Kaneko's farewell ＆Watanabe's welcome Party.
- 16/7/2019Dr. Fujita's research was published in Nature Communications.
- 12/7/2019We placed 4th in the ISIR futsal cup.
- 26/6/2019Prof. Oiwa gave an invited talk in the Canada-Japan Workshop on Hybrid Quantum Systems(HQS).24/6/2019Prof. Oiwa gave an invited talk at Spin Canada 2019.18/4/2019Bachelor course student Hayashi joined our lab.5/4/2019Held an Ohanami party.1/4/2019Master course student Yanagidani joined our group.
20182018年 9月18日Dr. Kiyama's research was published in Scientific Reports.7/6/2018Prof. Oiwa gave an invited talk in QD2018, Tronto, Canada.1/4/2018Master course students Matsumoto, Kido, Okamono, Bachelor course student Idenishi joined our group.22/3/2018* 1st year master course student, Fukai earned the Sugata-Cohen award.
201730/10/2017Early appointed under grad student, Fukuda joined our group.14/2/2017Fukai's research was published in Japanese Journal of Applied Physics.1/8/2017Assistant professor Fujita joined our group.1/4/2017Master course students Kojima, Tanaka, Chatani, Hayashi, bachelor course students Fujimori, and Yoshihara joined our group.
20161/11/2016Specially appointed assistant professor, Sakai joined our group.1/10/2016Alexander Korsh joined our group.1/9/2016Our study was selected as the cover of 'OYO BUTURI' Sep. edition.1/4/2016Master course students, Aomatsu, Kawaguchi, Higashide, Yanagidani, and a bachelor student Toyoshima joined us.7-8/1/2016Attend the annual meeting of Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research 'Nano Spin Conversion Science'* Nakagawa was awarded the poster prize.
20151/11/2015New student, Fukai joined us.15/4/2015New students, Abe、Nakagawa, Miyazaki, Kurokawa, Tada, and Pienroj joined us.01/4/2015Reseacher Shioya joins us.3-4/3/2015Attend the annual meeting of Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research 'Nano Spin Conversion Science'
201426/9/2014Attend the Kickoff meeting of Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research 'Nano Spin Conversion Science'18/8/2014Secretary Watanabe joined us.18/7/2014We won the ISIR futsul cup.23/5/2014Join the ISIR futsul cup.09/5/2014Kickoff party is held.01/4/2014Launch of Oiwa laboratory.