Abstract Submission Guidelines
* Supported file type: Word Document (*.doc, *docx)
Abstracts must be submitted in English language.
The abstracts should be prepared in a MS Word format using the template.
1) TITLE (CAPS, bold, Times New Roman font, size 14)
- ◎Authors and Affiliations: include the names of all authors, then institutional affiliations.
- ◎The name of the author presenting the paper should be underlined.
- ◎Author and co-authors' details Full first and family name(s). Authors' names must be in upper and lower case.
- ◎Affiliation details should include: department, institution / hospital, address, and country.
2) Name(s) (lower case, bold, Times New Roman font size 12)
Affiliation details (lower case, italics, Times New Roman font, size 12)
3) Body of Abstract
- ◎The abstracts should be single A4 page documents and the body text should be written in 12pt Times New Roman font.
- ◎One Table, Figure and photograph may be included.
- ◎References should be cited as , , etc.
Abstract Submission Period
February 20, 2020－ April 20, 2020