The Ionizing Radiation and Polymers symposium
September 26th to 29th, 2022 (JST) on-line meeting
The 14th meeting of the "Ionizing Radiation and Polymers" symposium, IRaP2020, will take place at Nara in Japan from September 27 to October 2, 2020. IRaP2020 will be postponed due to ongoing pandemic situation of COVID-19. All schedules will be rescheduled. Registration and abstract submission is suspended. To whom already has registered, IRaP2020 Secretariat will make contact. Please check your e-mail.
The 14th IRaP (IRaP2022) symposium will be held as on-line meeting on September 26th to September 29th, 2022 (Japan Standard Time). Thank you for waiting and welcome to the 14th IRaP symposium!
All IRaP 2022 presentation program was accomplished. Thank you for your perticipation. Proceedings information will be opened soon.
|Submission opening:||supposed to be on November 1st|
|Deadline for submission:||December 31st, 2022 (tentative)|
|Jounal:||Radiation Physics and Chemistry, Special Issue|
|Application for oral talk:|
|Application for poster:||September 16th, 2022.
|Abstract:||September 16th, 2022.|
|Registration:||September 20th, 2022.|
- All IRaP 2022 presentation program was accomplished. Thank you for your perticipation. Proceedings information will be opened soon.
- Due date of poster submission is the end of September 24th (Please send to us by e-mail).
- The timetable and the program has been updated (small corrections and reschedule of poster 1)
- Program and presentation information (oral &poster) were uploaded.
- Finalized timetable was uploaded.
- IRaP2020 logos were uploaded according to demands.
- Application for oral talk was extended to September 9th, 2022.
- Tentative time table was uploaded.
- Application for oral talk was extended to September 2nd, 2022.
- Registration and abstract submission opened for IRaP2022.
- Rescheduled symposium plan was announced.
- All schedules were suspended.
- Extended deadline for Early bird registration
- Abstract submission has been started.
- A new registration category has been added.
- Registration opened.
- Website is opened.
In collaboration with