SANKEN, OSAKA UNIVERSITY
8-1, Mihogaoka, Ibaraki, Osaka, 567-0047, Japan
Q-BASIS 2023 Secretary (Contact Form)
Conference Rooms at SANKEN
Q-BASIS 2023 will be held in the Administration Building (Bldg. A).
・LECTURE HALL on the 1st floor is to the right of the entrance.
・SANKEN CReA is on the second floor of the same building.
- 1st Building (Bldg. F)
- 2nd Building (Bldg. S)
- Nanoscience and Nanotechnology Center(Bldg. N)
- Comprehensive Analysis Center
- Administration Building (Bldg.A)
- Common Laboratory
- Cobalt Building
- Linac Building
- Anechoic Room
- ccommodation KUSUMOTO
- Incubations Building (Bldg. I)
- Open Innovation Building (Bldg. OI)
Requests to all visitors
Release and Waiver for In-person event of Q-BASIS 2023.
- Please wash and disinfect your hands during your visit.
- Please line up at the reception desk with a space of about 1 meter.
- Please do not come to the venue if you fall under any of the following conditions.
- If you experience any of the following symptoms during the seminar, please leave the venue.
Fever of 37.5 degrees Celsius or higher
Cough, sore throat, or other cold symptoms
Fatigue (intense lethargy)
Difficulty breathing (breathlessness)
- Please wear a mask at all times in the museum. However, please remove your mask when speaking. If you wish to speak while wearing a mask, you may do so. We also ask that you practice good “cough etiquette”.
- We reserve the right to refuse participation to anyone who is not in good health during the event.
- Please disinfect your hands and fingers frequently using the disinfectant solution provided or by washing your hands.