For PhD-level chemist / biochemist

If you work with us or want to study world-class Medicinal Chemistry or Chemical Biology, we may be able to welcome you as a post-doctal fellow. In that case, we recommend you to be a JSPS Postdoctoral Fellowships for Foreign Researcher.


For pregraduate students

We could provide research assistant fellowship for graduate students enrolled in the Department of Chemistry in Osaka University. The department offers a Ph D course given in English.
For further details please visit the following WEB page.


If you need any additional assistance, please contact us.

※Your inquiry will be shared with staff members.